Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Renovations

Now that my term has ended (or was that reign of terror?) I believe it is time to erase some of the entries here, most especially some outdated announcements.

The thing is. I kind of feel sad right now. No, I am not kidding. I do feel kind of empty now that school's over and I'm off to find another school to torment.



And so, I am here, just waiting by the corner of my room, twiddling my thumbs, aching for a stab on a whiteboard with my sharp,little marker. Drooling and continuously whispering snippets of poems, dropping names, dates...

In one instance, I know I heard... sounds. Voices of many characters from many literature screaming in my ear. Pleading to be heard. Promising things I barely understand. Screaming. Screaming.

Uh... Okay, so... This means I ache to be that Geek Teacher again. As for now, I'm simply contented to be the houseband again. What's a "Houseband" you say?

Oh, just a father taking care of two kids in the house while the wife works as a full time English Area Chair in her exclusive school.

Things will change. I hear it in my pockets, heavy with coins.

Change will come.

No comments: